Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 BoX picture issue

Danish
Joining in

Hello 

I’ve recently purchased a 360 tv box. 
Unfortunately the quality picture is not as it should be with HD channels okayish and the rest very blurry. 

I’ve a brano new 4K UHD QLED Samsung tv 55’ and works amazingly fine when watching other 4K contents in other streaming app. 

I’ve read the community have raised thai matter before. Also my area is 21 and until today I’ve been told by CS that there was an outage and engineering team was solving it by 3pm. 

Ran the diagnostics and all says it’s fine except for the picture quality issue that unfortunately is still there. 

please help as it’s getting pretty annoying

best

D

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Danish

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the picture issue. 

Is the TV box turned off currently? I'm not able to run any tests on it or anything. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

thanks for your answer. 
the box is now on

best

danilo 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @Danish,

Can you please advise me if you've attempted to use an alternative HDMI cable that runs from the set top box to the TV? Is it also possible to try utilising a different HDMI port on the TV? 

Is this happening on all HD content, or is it specific broadcasters/platforms on the set top box?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn