cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 2nd box power supply

sheerdr0p
Tuning in

Hi our 2nd 360 box seems to have an issue with its power supply, when the cable is moved near to the box itself the power is going off, seems to be the wire rather than the box itself. We have completely disconnected it due to safety concerns so now my wife is going mad she cant watch her programmes in the other room 😞 We have certainly not abused this as its been in the same position since it was installed. Any idea if we can get a replacement and also how much this will cost (hopefully nothing but willing to pay if we need too) 

Thanks in advance guys.

Cliff. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Virgin will replace it for you… I had one replaced recently that was faulty. You can call 150, or I find it easier to WhatsApp on 07305 327112. Alternatively, someone should be along in a day or so that would be able to arrange it for you. There won’t be any charge. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Virgin will replace it for you… I had one replaced recently that was faulty. You can call 150, or I find it easier to WhatsApp on 07305 327112. Alternatively, someone should be along in a day or so that would be able to arrange it for you. There won’t be any charge. 

Thank you for the info 🙂 Have a great weekend!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheerdr0p wrote:
Thank you for the info 🙂 Have a great weekend!

You’re welcome. You too ☺️

Hi there @sheerdr0p

Thanks for your post.

Apologies for the fault with the equipment you have, I have managed to check your account via your forum details and can see you have had help from the team with this already.

Should you need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules