Menu
Highlighted
wifflebob
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

wrong phone number on home phone

Hi all,

Just had someone call me on my mobile saying that they'd tried to call me on the home phone and they got connected to someone else. We tried calling or number and sure enough, someone else answered. We called our mobile from our home phone and it registered with an unknown number. So something has been re-wired in the last few days ( don't know how long this has been going on for though ). I tried going down the contact us ( had to phone as no online chat on Sundays ) and the automation only seems to want to arrange an engineer visit. Do I really need to have an engineer come out to get this resolved? I don't really want to spend a days vacation just to wait in to get this fixed! 

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: wrong phone number on home phone

Hi wifflebob

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

With these crossed line issues, it's usually the case that an engineer is needed to fully investigate the line internally and externally. So I'm sorry to say but I'd recommend organising an appointment for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you can be available? We have evening and weekend appointments to save you taking a days holiday from work if you'd prefer too.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.,

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

wifflebob
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Craig,

Thanks for the reply, however, I don't see any (new) messages.... maybe my crossed phone line issue is spreading Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wifflebob

Sorry about that. I've taken a look and realised that I forgot to send the message so completely my bad! Sorry again for the delay.

I've checked and double checked and can confirm I've sent you a message this timeMan Happy

We're looking forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wifflebob
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Craig,

Message received and reply on it's way!

Thanks again.

0 Kudos