Menu
Highlighted
kevcopp99
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

phone line

Hi i would like to know if it possible to remove my Phone line from my package , I currently have FULL HOUSE & Vivid 100 broadband, also 2 X V6 boxes , my phone is never , i mean NEVER used , all bills are for £0.00 . just line rental i would like to upgrade to sports package, but paying £19.99 for useless phone line  kinda prevents this , ??? any info gratefully accepted ???

0 Kudos
Shweby
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line

Yes you can remove the phone from your package. However it will not reduce your monthly bill by 19.99. Most likely your bill will increase.

kevcopp99
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.but i think you must be having a joke at my expense .how can it pissibly go up the way and not down .makes no sense to .on that basis if i get my boadband cut off it will cost me more.if get my tv box disconected it will cost me more ..please explain .????? 

0 Kudos
Shweby
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No im not having a joke. Your services are bundled together. Remove one item ie phone from that bundle and the cost will most likely increase. Phone up and find out for yourself.

Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kevcopp99, 

thanks for your post Smiley Happy

When you have more than one service, you get a discount the more products you have. 

As it stands, as you have all services, it's possible the price will actually go up since you would lose your multi service discount. 

If it does go down then it may only drop by a few pound. 

Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and the team can see if there is a lower bundle suitable. 

If you have any further queries, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos