Menu
Highlighted
mehul2019
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

landline porting from sky

I applied to vivid 100 (net + phone) on 27.Jan.19 over phone. My account no. is *********. This morning actually I called VM again and informed that my landline phone number need porting from sky to new virgin line. And your customer care officer tried to help me with that. She took my old sky landline number ************and try to contact VM’s porting team but could not connect somehow. Then she said me to request porting team again so here I am putting a request to you to port my old sky landline phone no. ************* to new VM number. I believe when you ask Sky to transfer number, sky phone and broadband services will automatically cease. If not ask them to terminate and confirm me about that. My appointment is on 11th Feb so please arrange porting on the same day instead of giving me temporary phone number.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline porting from sky

dont think anyone here can arrange that - someone should comment with better knowledge than me hopefully

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline porting from sky

Hi mehul2019

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see you have spoken to our teams at 10am this morning.

To me it  looks like they need to cancel the pending request and rebook this so everything you need is on the install request but that has not been done yet.

To resolve this please call 0345 454 111 and ask to speak to PRE INSTALL .

That team will need to completely cancel the original request and rebook this from scratch for you.

Sadly this is not a function we can offer via the forums.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Kindest regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos