Menu
jan-13
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

landline outage 13 days ongoing

The landline has been out for 13 days and its my postcode not just me.

No contact from virgin.

I call them if I say yes that's my postcode it has automated message - engineers have found fault and are working on it.....every day same message - signed up for text updates - none.

Friday spent an hour on customer relations that I only managed to get hold of by ringing sales first - before being told she could have called me back so saving my non virgin phone bill. told it would be fixed by 4pm Friday - nope.

Today - 3 attempts to get through - customer relations could only tell me engineers working on it should be solved today passed to faults (on hold for time it took to feed a baby)- didn't know about local outage had to go through line checks oh there's an outage were working on it.......

Anyone know how to put in a proper complaint, customer service only interested in me upgrading service

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline outage 13 days ongoing

now 14 days yesterdays fixed by 1800 missed and todays approaching fast and still no human contact other than customer service saying its not their job and faults line saying it will be fixed yesterday and cutting me off.
0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

So off since 30th october...got text yesterday 18 days in saying problem solved phone working...if you have problems unplugg for 30 mins to restart system...not sure about that but did....not working...text help....reply follow this link...link down....did a problem in my area search...yep same message one known fault engineers working on it....go back to my text message and text help again as instructed....they are looking into it be back to me by 1700.....day 19 no phone. 

0 Kudos
Dwaynep172
Joining in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Same here. It has been over 14 days and I can’t get through to them either. There seems to always be a problem with my signal in the north west London area for Virgin Media

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hello all, 

Apologies for the delay in getting the issue resolved, I've checked the fault reference number (F006672254) and our technicians are still working on the fault.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I had a second message yesterday saying it was working when it wasn't so it seems like that is the latest attempt to shut me up many texts instead of none all saying phone is working when there has been no change. Its now been 21 days which by any standards is ridiculous currently researching other companies all of whom seem to be charging a lot less for the phone and broadband service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi jan-13,

I am sorry to hear that your line still isn't working.  

I have taken a look at the latest and we hope to have the issue resolved by 12pm today.  I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused and the time taken to get this fault fixed.  

I can see that you have a complaint logged with us already so you will be contacted very soon regarding this.

I hope the line is fixed very soon.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

And now it's been pushed back to 1800. 

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

So it continues 21 at 12 pm became 21st at 1800 became 22nd at 1100

Serious problems in ub4 area. Continue. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi jan-13

I'm sorry for the continued problems you've been experiencing with your service, we're working hard on getting this resolved and will be here if there's anything else we can assist or support with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos