Menu
ardee3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

home phone not working

hi my landlline has been dead since the begining of december i have tried different hand sets still nothing. i have tried to contact virgin media and have not been able to get through to them  today the phone  started to ring but when i lift the reciever i can just hear a ringing sound when i press the monitor button it lights up then it just fades off there is no dial tone i find this very frustrating and i feel let down by virgin media as this is very poor service

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: home phone not working

Hi ardee3

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've taken a look at this for you from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ardee3

Just checking in to see if you received my last message? I've not received a response so if you've not seen it, check your unread messages by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ardee3

Just checking in to see if you received my last few messages? I've not received a response so if you've not seen it, check your unread messages by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos