Menu
Highlighted
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

fyll dial tone line active can't receive incoming calls

can anybody tell me why I can't receice any incoming calls when I have an avtive phone line as my phone runs off the internet hub 3 no green lights are flashing on the hub so I have no issues with the line at all can someone explain that to me please thank you I have rebooted the internet hub serveral times now and getting no where fast can anyone gelp me out here please thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: fyll dial tone line active can't receive incoming calls

Hi barrydavies12,

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving calls.

I have taken a look and no fault has been detected so far.  Can you please let me know if you are having trouble receiving calls from just 1 number or all calls?  Also if you do a test call from your mobile, can you describe what happens?

Also, can you please power off/on the hub one more time please to help assist with our checks for you.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yes it's all calls  if I reboot the internet hub afain nothing is going to happen but I will do it anyway I can't receice any incoming calls from all liand li8nes and other mobile networks even my own doctor can  not get through ro me if the eye clinic try to get in touch with me and can't  that will cause a delay whixh could cost me my eye sight 

0 Kudos
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

right I had just rebooted the internet hub and if your checks aew ok what you have carried out  and it still keeps happening then may be I ought to think about changing  or upgrading my entire package because I refuse to carry on like this it's not on and I'm not a very happy customer at the present  time

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi barrydavies12,

Thanks for your reply.

Can I confirm if you have a dial tone or can make outgoing calls?

As Collette_T has asked what happens when people try to call you? Is there any sound or is it silent?

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

yes I have a full clear dail tone and I can make outgoing xalls and when other people try and call me they get a number not regosed message so I really don't know what's going on one thing I'm not doing is rebooting the internet hub 2 again perhaps you need to give me a replacement hub because I refuse to carry on like I'm doing at the moment

0 Kudos
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

wgat make of Telephone is compatible with the virginmedia network Panasonic nokia binatone BT etc or voip telephone might work can you give me some advice on this please thank you

0 Kudos
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I would like an update regarding this matter please what are you going to do about this problem something had gor ro happen as I can't go on like I'm doing with not receiving incoming calls from other people mobile numbers or landline number who want to get in touch with me I'm not putting up with this any longer  so I would suggest  you sent me a replacement internet hub 3 or upgrade my phone package to talk more anytime or my entire package to Fibre optic broadband 350 with the internet super hub. I want ca phone package that works and not one that does not  from a very unhappy virginmedia customer 

0 Kudos
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Tp Rose and Collette what's happening regarding this matter please I would like an update on what's happening this situation is getting beyond a joke now not receiving any incoming calls from family and friends is something I'm not prepared to put up with any longer sp [lease look inro this urgently please thank you
0 Kudos
barrydavies12
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

what is going to happen about this?

0 Kudos