Menu
mellymelly402
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

engineer needed/broken landline

Hi My Landline was off for over a week 2 weeks ago, today it has gone off again, no dialling tone,no incoming calls, I am disabled and need this landline on. I need en engineer urgently to rectify this

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: engineer needed/broken landline

Hi mellymelly402

I'm so sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the line, we're not detecting any errors though. Have you been able to test your handset at all? Either by trying an alternate handset or by trying yours on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mellymelly402
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

I did try all the above, but today for some unknown reason, its working again and I cannot explain it at all.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Mellymelly402

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm really glad to hear that the service is now working as it should. 

If anything changes or you need any assistance with your services moving forward, get in touch and I'll take a look for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos