Menu
Highlighted
ohms39
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

complaint

Please could someone give me a number that takes you directly to the complaints department dealing with the service engineers, or a live chat option or an email which will be dealt with fairly promptly.

I have contacted various people concerning a billing , I contacted Virgin , when through to a lovely lady who explained the issue correctly this was fine within this conversation she stated that ( we would get a refund of our over-payment of £88.00. Then when i called back again , spoke to her manager who said this had not been said , i asked her to listen to the recording, She said she would do so and call me in 2 hours , that was 2 days ago , still waiting , i would like to confirm about the refund and also , I would like to raise a complaint about the manager also .

Regards

Ohms39

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: complaint

Hi ohms39,

I am sorry to hear that you have had some trouble getting your complaint resolved.  I will be happy to help get this sorted for you.  I will need to request some details.  I will send you a private message, look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

ohms39
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi Collette I am still waiting for a response please could you confirm you are looking into this complaint ??

Regards

Millington
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to us ohms39,

Collette is currently away from the office but I am more than happy to look into this for you in her absence.

I'll get back to you via private message with my findings.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ohms39
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I look forward to someone response .. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
ohms39
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Are you dealing with this ???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've responded to your private message so that we can discuss things further.

Nat_J

0 Kudos
quaz
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello I am not a customer with you at the moment but I believe you are  putting cables in my vicinity at the moment it showing a gale here and rain pitch black but low and behold wish to taking my dog for  a pee all guards  around a hole are. A missing  and whist he try's to find a point to pee in the dark on a pavement I hav now fallen into a hole injured my elbow and knee and my trousers no lights around to be seen and no guards it very difficult as whole area is  has works all around I am  angry after fall has  injured my knee and ruined my good trousers please respond to this  thank you very much. I shall pass on details now to my legal rep if not notified by email. I sorry to do this but reading all other complaints it looks like you have no office for complaints.  And nobody to deal with it

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi quaz,

I am very sorry to hear that you've had an accident.  We'll certainly investigate this and help you.  I will request some details in a private message. Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos