Menu
Dacious60
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cant call my Dad

trying to call my Dad who is a Virgin customer but when I call, my mobile cant reach him, the call cuts out immediately(my mobile is working, tried other numbers)  I just want to check if his phone is ok..and if my old Dad is ok.  150 is totally automated and totally useless

0 Kudos
Seffrid
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant call my Dad

You should be able to get through to a human assistant on 150 and ask them to run a test, explain your father's age and your concerns etc. A Super User (one of the trusted regulars here) might be able to give you the best options to follow to get through the automation.

You can also click on the "Check server status" link at the top of this page and input your father's phone number to see if there is a known issue.

0 Kudos
Dacious60
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

where is the option to get a human being on 150????Lots of opportunity to change my package but no help for my problem, I have tried several times and gone through assorted options but no joy and the fault checker will only check my phone

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Withold your number and call 08005610061 this is the service status line and enter your dads landline number and it will tell you of any known faults in that area.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dacious60
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks for this, all is ok now, he did something stupid.  He is 92 and lives by himself, we worry and with good reason

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for the update Dacious60, so sorry that you were having some issues. 

Have a nice evening 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos