Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline switch off

I have recently had the landline switched off and moved to the fibre optic network.  Since the switchover my home phone registers a missed call from ‘No Number’ several times a day.  The phone does not ring so I assume it is receiving some form of si...

Stu-880 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switch to full fibre

I have received emails from VM  about the switch to full fibre for landlines.I am confused by a statement in the following section:Can you place your home phone and Hub near each other? Your home phone will only work when it’s connected to the Hub, s...

PNAV99 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Super Hub switch-over questions

I have today received an Email from VM saying my land-line will be switched to VM's fibre network in August. I have already read a number of posts about this from frustrated customers.Like many, my land-line is downstairs and my Super Hub upstairs. I...

HenryQ by Superfast
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls to this number 03001234431

I’m getting calls on my bills as far back as December 2022 that I clearly didn’t make as I don’t have a landline phone connected. This is the number that is on my bills 03001234431

Landline Switch

Landline was disconnected 18th May without warning. No email/letter received with any instructions.Called customer services on Sunday and was told it would be reconnected in 72 hours. Called again today. First told that an engineer was due to visit t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my old landline number

Hello Team, After going back and fourth with customer service over the phone, I thought I'd give this a go and reach out to you through the community forum. I've tried sorting this on my free days, but I haven't really got anywhere with it due to the...

landline not working

We had no landline dialing tone for 3 days now.   On status change says no problem with phone. no way to report it on website. Phone helpline says problem in area is being fixed for last two days.  When will landline be working again??

Bel40 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Dead - Vulnerable Person

My Mums landline is dead, she is registered with you as vulnerable as she has dementia and relies on her landline.She does not have broadband so no hub connection.Post code is CR0 6LQ, service checker say no issues or sorry we can’t run a test at the...

jka94036 by Superfast
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ex Directory Help

Hello!Please can you advise on how to make my VM landline ex directory? I've had my number since the Telewest days and I thought I already was, but checking The Phone Book website I'm still listed.Many thanks in advance 

finlux by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos