Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working

My 92-year-old father-in-law has been without a landline for at least 3 days.  We know this because his daughter is abroad and has been trying to contact him, without success. I used my mobile to contact Virgin Media at 4pm today and spent a fruitles...

julespog by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EBUL - "country wide update" appointment

Hey all,We've just had a letter explaining that a "country wide update" to the EBUL is being done, and to book an engine's ear engineer. Rather than do it on the phone, can I ask one of the lovely forum team to help book it in for us please?Thanks

mpmc by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

switch over

I can't post on the switch over forum for some reason.  Could someone tell me how i book an appointment for an engineer and also if my land phone cannot be connected will Virgin stop taking my payments for the phone.

brigantia by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anonymous Caller Rejection *227#

Just called 150 and requested Anonymous Caller Rejection be added to my landline.They said it was added now and would cost £2.70 a month. OK.Then said I would have to activate by dialling *227# from my phone. I tried this but it said the service wasn...

Resolved! 'no number' Calls

Just been told that the way to cure the 'no number' calls which has appeared on our phone since Virgin  put our home phones on wi fi is to renew the home phone and make sure its NOT a BT phone !!!!How many other customers is this affecting???????????...

terryR1 by Up to speed
  • 34 replies
  • 1 kudos

LANDLINE CHANGEOVER

Last Sunday my landline stopped working again and after contacting V a number of times over the last 6 months about this [BLIP] when it did this it was no longer than 24 hrs then it came backBut on that sunday 2nd july i had a call around 2pm [scam c...

lyndaT1 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Landline phone

Sounds like I have the same problem as many here. My landline is not working. Should I have received prior notice and an adapter? My router is on the ground floor and when reorganising the house a few years ago I had the engineer put the phone socket...

Phone package change

I want to change my phone package to week ends and also remove my divert .I was told they cant do that and I had to ring back laterThat was after waiting ages for them to answer

edam by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change itemisation limit on Landline Phone Bill

I have been charged £19.16 for calls last month and I want to see a list of all calls made each month regardless of cost.There is an option shown on the website that looks like it should allow me to change the itemisation limit of the bill, but this ...

bill-copy.jpg
ubishere by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline adapter

I missed the deadline to order an adapter for my landline.  Can I still get one and if so how do I order it.  There is nothing on the help pages other than to ring the usual number which just take you around in circles.