Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Dual Cable Connection Question?

Long time Virgin customer here. I just signed up to the Gig1 + Landline package finally getting rid of the unwanted tv pack.  The new Hub 5 box arrived on time and everything connected well at the first attempt.While packaging the Tivo box for the re...

Phone line dead

Hi we've had a dead phone line for a few days and have been unable to get help elsewhere. I've not received any communications about it being to do with the VOIP switchover so I don't think it's to do with that.It's a direct line into the wall socket...

Ajwilk75 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Phone

I have been notified that my home phone will be switched to fibre today and have the adapter but I live in an older property where my phone connection is in a different room to the hub. Does anyone know how I can get the adapter to work?

RD60 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone ringer with fibre broadband

I have been using my phone with a separate ringer, connected via an adaptor, since the ring-tones on the phone are not sufficiently penetrating.This worked well with the landline.   Now that I have to connect via fibre broadband, the ring-tones on th...

johncc by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got cut off on a 150 call!

On a call to complain my TV and phone not working, got cut off.  The operator said first my TV would be running again in 2 hours. Fair enough, but I called on Sunday so they have to wait until Monday. No chance to ask about when call services will be...

Resolved! New fibre network - not yet installed = setting off alarm

We received the short cable with the instructions for the switch over to the fibre network. We have been away and only got back shortly before the deadline 26/07/2023. I did not realise that this meant they VM would be stopping the existing phone fro...

Kempster by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call diversion - setting up remotely

Last summer, our phone was changed over to VoIP.As we don't use the land line I didn't plug in the adaptor. (It's somewhere in the padded envelope it was delivered in, but I have no idea where.)But now I have discovered my account includes call diver...

Landline

I would like to upgrade my landline to include evening calls. Please can you assist

Colin555 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos