Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transfer landline number.

I am leaving Virgin at the weekend, and I am trying to transfer my landline number over to Vodafone. The chat button never works on the VM site, and the phones never get answered unless you have a spare day at hand. It took me two days to actually ca...

janner2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Day 15 without a landline

Up until 24.07.23 we had 2 landlines, since we worked from home. Our switchover to fibre was last year so both were via the router.  We have now retired and agreed with Virgin to cancel the additional line. The date was agreed and from mid morning on...

roy469 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline number port gone wrong

Returning customer and i have to say not much has changed and I’m not impressed with the switch back from skyI’d planed everything for a smooth change and set a date of install nearly a whole month in advanceI requested my home phone number ported wh...

skybye by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adaptor for landline

Have received our adaptor however there's no way we can plug it in to the router where the phone line comes into our house as it's very low down on the wall. Help please.

SBerry1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline incoming calls

Good afternoonWe are having problems with our landline.  Incoming calls are cut off after a few rings, but ongoing calls seem to work OK.Any thoughts?Thanks

landline not working

Friday afternoon we became aware that our VM landline wasn't working, it had been earlier in the day. the phone is plugged into a VM wall socket. The phone display shows check phone line, there is no dial tone, cannot make or receive calls. According...

Call waiting not working

After digital switchover I found call waiting was activated and I wanted to deactivate it. It deactivated ok but when I called the busy landline from my Virgin(o2) mobile, the mobile just beeped and then cut off. I reported this and after much hassle...

jayabee by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline dead, no fibre switchover info recieved

Landline has been dead for a couple of weeks, may have been longer but that's when we first noticed! Presumed we would get a letter/email about the switchover but haven't received anything yet. Is there some where to see when it will happen and to ge...

NotCosy by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New home phone service

I’ve changed the landline to now run via the adapter in the VM Hub as instructed. Rebooted the Hub a number of times but there’s no dial tone. No home phone service for two weeks and the VM website has very little info about how to solve this issue. ...

Garethab by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos