Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CallerID "not available" from VirginMedia

I spent nearly an hour on the phone with VirginMedia - trying to activate CallerID on my elderly father's phone line.Not very intelligent call handler:   it took her nearly half an hour just to look up what services he had.   I was astounded that cal...

S400 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get my Hub router activated for calls

I only want to use my home phone to receive calls or to use in an emergancy. So Is there a charge to activate my Hub for calls?And as calls are over the internet and no backup if the web gos down I ho[pe there isn't a line rental like there is on the...

Call divert nightmare

Started new contract out today land line divert saying this service is not available on this line when I try and add my number  despite having it active for 15 years 4 hours on phone to various people no one had a clue

Duffy999 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: voicemail notfication but no voicemail

HiCan I jump in here please? I have exactly the same problem using a BT 2200 system on my landline. The dial tone tells me I have a message waiting but there is no message. I have tried all the recomended soliutions except doing a factory reset on th...

Porting number

Anybody had any issues with this recently?was told 9 days 21 days ago, after being passed around I’ve now been told I have to wait another 14 daysno reasons or explanation offered, customer relations in Glasgow useless looking into cancellation of co...

Landline switchover

I received text this afternoon to go ahead with landline switchover. Plugged phone into Hub 3 & reset hub, eventually red flashing phone symbol turned solid green, waited yet no connection. Tried again, no phone connection. Plugged phone back into ex...

cookie1 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone on my Landline phone.

Can anyone help please? I'm due to get my adapter for my hub 3, to switch over in September. I'm getting no dial tone connected to the wall sock. when people ring me it just rings there end, nothing on my end. So i cant make or receive calls. My land...

Resolved! BT8600 not working since digital switchover

I have a BT8600 digital cordless phone with a base and 2 handsetsit worked perfectly until I plugged in the adapter sent by Virgin for use post the switch from copper lines to digital lines There is now no dial tone and I cannot receive or make calls...

BT 4500 features off since 'VOIP' switchover

After several months of wasted effort I have now given up on trying to get the various useful features on our previously perfectly useable BT 4500 answer phone with twin cordless handsets to work following the move over to Virgin's version of VOIP. I...