Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline Fault

We're experiencing a repeated fault on my elderly parents' landline, whereby no one can hear them on the other end of the call. The only remedy is to perform a reboot on the hub, but this is something beyond their capability (they're not technically ...

Landline voicemail not working

Hello,When I call my landline it keeps ringing and doesn’t cut to the 1571 voicemail service. However when I dial voicemail from the landline phone, the service seems to be set up and in working order.The line was transferred to the fibre network rec...

Landline switchover

My landline service has been removed.Can I get this reverted ?I have an older hub2, so think I will need that replaced plus adapter. Must this be an engineer visit? 

jbarstow by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Telephone Service Switchover

I have a Yale Home Alarm that connects to my phone line via an extension as well as a home telephone. Despite discussing my current equipment with Virgin they have sent me just a single adapter to connect a single phone to my router.I could not get a...

Bill

My plan didn’t include landline, I also don’t have a landline number either, but one day my a/c is charged for the landline.  Would you please check the bill for me? I really don’t want to pay for service that I have never used, thanks

unclejim by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number port process?

New to VM, 50mbs BB and Phoneline activation date is 29/7/23. When the VM agent visited on 6/7/23 we were told that the BT number could be moved over to VM and you would also cancel the Sky BB that we also had. (yes 2 seperate accounts and suppliers)...

Landline phone not ringing

Hi. My landline phone started ringing the other day. There was nobody calling me. As soon as I hung up it rang again. Then again and again etc... The line was very crackly too. The ringing was now constant. The only way to stop it was to unplug it fr...

mcclink by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos