Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reminder: order your new Hub now

My land line phone will only be able to receive inbound calls if I don’t arrange delivery for my new Hub before 8th September 2023. Ok, so how do I do that ?I've tried just about every option there is on 150, do I wait until the 9th September and rep...

bd100 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I expedite my landline switchover

My landline hasn't worked in ages.  As nobody rings me on it(as i give out my mobile as my main contact) and it would involve an engineer visit to fix.  I haven't bothered with it.  Now virgin sent me a letter than the copper phone lines are being de...

Outbound call block for vulnerable users

VM blocked both my fathers and my mother in laws outbound calls despite both receiving letters saying that they had until October to arrange an appt for a new router. Both were needing to make urgent medical calls and, in the case of my mother in law...

Resolved! Hub 5 vs Landline - Disabled, still

A couple of months ago we were sent a shiny new Hub5.. A MAJOR upgrade from the original classic hub v1 that we've had for SUCH a long time.We tried hooking the phone into it, but the router status page still said "Telephony (disabled)" so we've wait...

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 15.58.43.png
Jayenkai by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable call waiting on fibre landline?

Hi.Can I disable call waiting myself and if so how? I want the caller to know I'm engaged and not to hear a ringing out tone. I need to do this for an elderly VM neighbour as if it just rings out when he's chatting on a call it leaves callers worried...

Resolved! Landline not working

Hi,My landline hasn't been working for at least 2 days. I get a dialling tone but any number I ring is engaged. When someone calls me, my phone rings but when I pick it up I get the engaged tone again.The support page of the website doesn't work (it ...

maxlugg by Dialled in
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

Landline not working

i am having the same issue and struggling to get help online. willl the problem resolve itself? i have been without my landline for 2 weeks     [MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

LynnT7 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone changeover

Spent three hours solid talking to four call centre staff in Cyprus and the Philippines yesterday without success. I was trying to book a new hub, my 2ac hub doesn't have a phone socket, and a technician to come out and install it as the hub is upsta...

Trebor6 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone on home phone

I have no dial tone on home phone since yesterday.  I have cordless phones which are working. I have switched on and off base unit and unplugged it from the phone socket.  When you ring from a mobile phone you get an engaged tone.  I have tried to co...

khanry67 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos