Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The 1571 voicemail broken

The dial tone  on my landline has a broken tone which indicates a message left but when I dial 1571 it says "No message left" - even when a message HAS been left. I have spent hours on the phone to Virgin CS but they don't seem to be able to resolve ...

Annturel by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dial tone beeping

Hi. The dial tone has changed to beeping instead of the normal constant tone. The 1571 button is also flashing, but there are no new messages or saved messages. Any ideas how to stop this? Is it part of the ongoing issue? 

LHiron by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

Home phone not going to voicemail. I phoned it from my mobile but it carried on ringing. It usually goes to voicemail after 10 rings. Have rebooted but not solved the problem. 1571 seems dead. Any ideas please. 

Resolved! Telephone landline appears to be down

Hi, My telephone landline appears to be dead. The same thing happened over ten days ago and wasn't back on again for a couple of days.  Can you check this for me? Thanks. Peter

kitchp by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

1571 not working

Just checked and my 1571 is not working, when I dial 1571 there is nothing, it picks up but no voicemail menu kicks in.When I dial my landline from another number it just rings and rings before eventually hanging up.

Loss of Voicemail - F010940301 - FIXED

Hi, We’re aware that some customers may be experiencing issues with their voicemail right now. We are working to resolve this and apologise for any inconvenience caused. All other services – including calls, TV and broadband – are working as usual. U...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Suspect phone call.

Just had a suspect phone call  from [MOD EDIT: Spoofed number] claiming to be from Virgin Media. saying that they were doing some work and would cause the internet to slow down, I let him 'chunner' away a short while while doing a number search then ...

pentode by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Land line not working. Urgent situation

Help urgently needed. Land line not working as of late afternoon. No mobile because no signal here. How do I contact Virgin media when I cannot phone them? Have tried all ways and just go round in a loop with phone contact the only option. Vulnerable...

Landline not working again!!

My landline is down again!!  Why does this keep happening.  This is an important lifeline for my elderly dad to call me.It was working yesterday morning but when I went to call my Dad  last evening the line was DEAD and still is this morning!!Please ...

Mike_R3 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos