Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

URGENT 92-year-old parent landline dead,

I have just found out that my mothers phone is dead due to some change !!!  The situation now is a 92 year old is without any contact with the outside world, does not have internet or mobile. Why has this happerned? this needs to be fixed ASAP. Conta...

Please call later

I have been monitoring my home phone answer-machine for an urgent call coming in however I have just discovered that Virgin Media has installed a message saying please call later. How do I turn this off? 

lm11 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Phone change over

Hello all for the last 7 weeks my father has been unable to make a call out on his virgin media home phone when you try to dial out it just goes straight through to virgin media help line, i have contacted virgin media two times now with no luck in g...

hertsmil by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Line cord error

This has come up on my phone, I haven't made any changes over the past month to my phone, cable, box on the wall etc. I rarely use the phone. I've checked the cables - all seems fine. I don't have a spare phone or cable to try. I received an email ab...

Hello,I have been having issues with my 1571, I'm currently receiving an intermittent dialling tone that sounds like I have a message but after calling 1571 there isn't one there, in the past this could carry on like this for a few days then the dial...

Home phone not working - help.

I'm having a bit of a problem with my phone. It's not working at all which I found out just today - I used it a few days ago so not entirely sure how long it's been out. I'm assuming that it's because of the switchover to fibre phone lines but I have...

Dickon66 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hub 5 - Telephony (Disabled)

HelloI received new Hub 5 on Tue 19, wirless and internet are OK.Telephone land line is not working either pluged in to the wall socket (was not working before) or the Hub 5.Hub 5 is showing Telephony (Disabled)Any help will be appreciated.

RC-123 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Landline voicemail

When I pick the receiver up on my landline phone it indicates that I have a message. However, when I dial 1571 it states that there are no new messages and no saved ones.I had the same problem a couple of days ago. But when I checked yesterday it was...

palmer01 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos