Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Digital Switchover Compulsory?

Can I refuse to be switched over? According to recent press coverage BT are not forcing vulnerable customers to switch until 2025. Is it the same with Virgin? My parents have health conditions that have required them to phone 999. They still have cor...

Resolved! No Landline tone. Hub 5

Hi Any help with this would REALLY be appreciated. So we have been with Virgin Media since March. However I have not plugged in a telephone since we moved in this house 2 1/2 years ago. We were previously with BT for about 18 months but only for inte...

Digital Switchover and Early Disconnection Fee

Having recently experienced the full horror of the Kafkaesque nightmare that is VM Customer Service, I am dreading my Digital Phone Switchover.According to the engineer I met with, I will have to move my base station to the other side of the house so...

Resolved! Removing the phone line cable?

I'm having new flooring laid shortly and my adapter is due and changeover around 13 October. Will the phone cable and current box be disconnected and surplus to requirements. Can I pull the cable up when I remove the old carpet and underlay. Thanks f...

RonnieG by Tuning in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retain Home Network on Digital Changeover

I have a network of BT phone sockets throughout the house with wired handsets and 2 x DECT multiple sets which were all fed from the old VM landline.  Can I use an RJ11 to BT male plug lead to connect my Hub 3 to one of the network BT sockets and thu...

John_U by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cordless phone range extender

I was wondering whether one way to resolve a problem of coverage, from a relocated cordless base station after switchover, might be some sort of DECT range extender.I've found a couple of different ones for sale. Does anyone have any experience of su...

Anytime Chatter

Does anybody know how much extra per month anytime chatter costs on virgin media?

JimboX by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Landline Phone Requirement

Please can someone explain or direct me to somewhere on Virgin's website where I can find out exactly what phone I need for Virgin's new wifi phone line set up.I can not find this information anywhere.Once I have received the adaptors I need to buy a...

user88 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 engineers have failed to turn up.

Last week I realised that our landline phone was not ringing and when I called it from my mobile I got the ringing tone but the phones in the house did not ring.After spending well over an hour on the phone to VM support carrying out all the tests an...

TIM_T by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos