Menu
Major_
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Phone Number

Hi there everyone.

Has anyone else had the problem of being issued somebody else's phone number? I've been trying to get this rectified but anytime I've called the tech helplines regarding this I've instantly been referred to the TPS. It's not a case of nuisance phone calls it's something else entirely.

I signed up for Virgin media a good few months ago, the engineer sorted everything. Great. Then soon after we started getting calls for Middleton Plumbing and Hardware.

The number I was issued is the same as theirs. :/ I've rang for help since my initial fault reports and it's saying that an engineer needs to be sent out? Is that correct? I just need this sorting because I don't know how much more I can take of people calling asking what time we shut and what length our 15 mm copper pipe comes in and what sealant is the best...

Advice greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Phone Number

Hi Major_

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look at this, I've sent you information regarding that in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos