Menu
BlueDL
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When do Customer Service answer the phone?

I’m typing this with the trashy pop music playing in the background from being on hold for 18 minutes so far. What time does Customer Service call it a day? My call began around 19:40.......have they all gone home??

I feel aggrieved having to make my third call to them in 24 hours really. Even the simplest of instructions seem to be too much to ask......as my monthly bill amount is still incorrect (in Virgin’s favour of course).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: When do Customer Service answer the phone?

Hi BlueDL,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns, I'm really sorry for any extended wait times when calling our support teams. I also apologise for any confusion around your monthly charges.

Have you been able to speak with an agent regarding your billing concerns since your post? If so, is everything now settled to your satisfaction?

If not, would you care to expand on the problems you've been having?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
BlueDL
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachael,

I’m not convinced that it has been resolved and it looks like I’ll be charged £5 too much this month then a credit adjustment of £5 will be applied next month to get next month’s charges back to normal. That doesn’t correct this month’s over-charge though, and the correct thing to do would be to credit me with £10 to cover the £5 over-charges of both this month and next month.

It amazes me how complicated VM can make even the simplest of tasks seem! 

I am loathe to endure another telephone  queue and I so wish you’d fix your broken messaging service in the VM App that hasn’t worked since mid-July.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello BlueDL

Thanks for replying 

What normally happens with credits is 

We arrange a manual credit to come off your bill each month at a specific time 

This will usually be once your bill has been produced and gets taken off the direct debit amount 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
BlueDL
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK. That’s fine provided the £5 credit kicks in THIS month to offset the first month of overcharging. Rest assured I’ll be in touch if not.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We are here if you need us BlueDL

0 Kudos