Menu
Highlighted
worrybean
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail not kicking in

Voicemail is no longer kicking in at all when people ring and we aren't here.

We did have call divert for a short period of time which meant it wouldn't and have now cancelled this and expected we would have voicemail back again.

Not in a position to be able to call at the moment.  Please can this be resolved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voicemail not kicking in

Hi worrybean,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.  

I can certainly help with this, I will request some details in a private message.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

arossco
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi - I am having a similar problem. Voicemail is active and and can phone it, but it is not kicking in when people phone my number, so I am not getting any messages.

I phoned 150 and the helpline operator said they would reset my voicemail account, but it is still the same.

Will be grateful for any help, thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello arossco, 

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your voicemail service. 

What happens when you call 1571? 

I have located your account from your forum information and have popped you a private message - look out for the purple envelop and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos