Menu
Bob100
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Useless customer support due to a Virgin caused fault

My Girlfriend lives in a house that has an upstairs and a downstairs flat.

There is a single 4-wire telephone line outside, one pair was connected to the downstairs flat and the other to my girlfriends flat.

The chap downstairs reported a problem with the phone line and Virgin "engineers" disconnected her service and used her pair to fix his fault, therefore leaving her with no service.

Just to make it clear - Virgin disconnected her and she will be without a phone line for a month. All we want is for calls to be diverted to a mobile while she waits for the line to be repaired. She is expecting a call from the hospital to arrange an operation and needs her line.

We spent a long time talking to a Sean Sahare who was totally unhelpful and basically were told that call diversion would cost her - For Virgin disconnecting her line!!!! Even talking to the UK team, she is still going to be charged to forward calls?

The wires are not in a box and basically hanging out of the wall. This is absolutely shocking. thumbnail1.jpegthumbnail.jpeg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless customer support due to a Virgin caused fault

Hi Bob100,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear about what's happening.

Unfortunately this is not something that can be done over the forum so you would need to speak with our faults team.

You can speak to our fault team on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and they'll be able to discuss this with you further.

If there's anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos