Menu
nordog
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Samsung Galaxy A6

Has a problem, the bluetooth app has stopped working, so no music can I hear or phone calls direct my ear. Can any one help solve this problem please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy A6

Hi Nordog, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that Bluetooth has stopped working on your phone, I can appreciate that you're keen to get this sorted. 

Have you tried a factory reset of the phone to see if this resolves the issue?

If so and it's still a problem then was the phone purchased from us within the past 24 hours? 

Let me know and we'll take things from there Smiley Happy 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
nordog
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Emma, sorry to be so late in answering, not so sure on how to do a factory reset and this phone is a replacement of the last phone that had even more problems, last November.

Trying Smartswitch to I hope back my stuff onto my inboard sd card of 128 gb but it did ask where I WANTED IT STORED OR TOLD ME HOW TO RETRIEVE IT.  Sorry about caps lock, try three jobs at once. well I will try this reset any waaaaay.

0 Kudos
nordog
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Bluetooth now working thanks to you Emma but as I say, Switch is not much good lost all my BBC info, these app people don't understand us old folk, it needs to tell us where to re-install the stuff that we had.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi nordog,

Thank you for keeping us updated. 

Is everything still all okay?

^Martin

0 Kudos
amyamelie
Just joined
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

• Before transferring the data or any sort of files, simply check in case they are corrupt or infected with virus. Probably you cannot transfer them due to security reasons
  • Open the device Bluetooth Settings and check the list of recently connected devices. If the list is too long, erase a few names
  • Make sure not to violate the security policies due to any reason
  • Check the phone visibility. The same might be hidden. Check the Settings
  • If there are other apps running in the background, you need to close them immediately
  • Make sure the power saver mode on the phone is disabled. In case the same is ON, it often limits a few features and thus the Bluetooth may not work properly
  • Check if the Bluetooth app need to be updated or a new version of same is available
  • Make sure the other device you are trying to connect is free from all sort of issues
  • Restart both the devices and then try again
  • Make sure there is no mismatch of passcode

If you don't solve problem so, used Samsung Voucher Codes available codes from Top Vouchers Code.

0 Kudos