Menu
Chewie1g
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Same infuriating problem- how can i know my area code if i cant login to view my Virgin account

I cant login to view my virgin account

i havent yet seen my first online bill - to see the first two digits on my statement (apparently this is where my code is to be found!)

I cant enter an area code to register or get my password reset without the wretched area code !

So can we just have the list printed for all community people to view - i mean - whats the big secret about the ruddy area code??

0 Kudos
Hugh056
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Same infuriating problem- how can i know my area code if i cant login to view my Virgin account

Area code is on the contract and the first email they sent you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Same infuriating problem- how can i know my area code if i cant login to view my Virgin account

Hi Chewie1g, 

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - I am sorry that you're struggling to locate the area code.

As our user Hugh056 advises, this will also be listed on your contract Smiley Happy 

If you are still struggling and are happy to let us know your postcode, we can check that quickly here for you Smiley Happy 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos