Menu
JRV
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend

I've recently referred my wife to switch contracts with the great Black Friday offers.  She's chosen the Samsung S9 along with a 4GB plan - roughly £25 per month for the next 36 months.  Her number has already been ported across and is relatively happy with the service.  While I understand it may take some time for the referral bonus to surface, I've realised that Virgin Media had my misspelled my original email address (F instead of S on the address).  Will this nullify the entire referral process?  I did try calling the 789 hotline but couldn't really get a straight answer from them.  Ultimately, the proof is in the pudding with the surname and the billing address being identical for both my wife and I so I'd like to think that Virgin would still honour this.  -JRV

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

Hi JRV, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that there's been an issue with your email address and you're worried about your refer a friend bonus, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

If this hasn't been done since your post then please reply to the personal message I'm sending you now 

Smiley Happy 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
JRV
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend

Hi Emma_C.

Thanks for getting back to me and welcoming me to the community.

No news is no news so I'm hoping you'll be able to assist somehow, someway.

JRV

0 Kudos