Menu
DeltaWolf7
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Porting Landline Number over to Virgin

Hi,

I called last Saturday, but the lines were busy. The system asked me if I would like to switch to doing it by SMS instead, so I did. Then I got a message saying you were busy and would get back to me.

Then Mid week I got an SMS asking if I still wish to wait.. So I replied yes. Rang again today, still waiting in a queue and also put in an SMS.

Please can someone just help me port my number over to my new Virgin Land line? When I asked about this during the purchase I was told it would be easy.

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting Landline Number over to Virgin

Hi there Craig, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to understand you've had some struggles getting in touch with us about your Number Port. 

If you want to bring your number to us from another provider, we can indeed assist with this; before we do so, are you able to confirm that the number is still active with your old provider? 

In order to bring the number over from your old provider it must still be active with them. 

Confirm if this is the case and we can get the ball rolling Smiley Happy 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DeltaWolf7
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

Thank you for coming back to me. Yes my number is still active with the other provider. What would you like to get started?

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's perfect Craig Smiley Happy 

I've located your account information from your Forum details so have popped you a Private Message to go through some security and take the telephone information for you and we can start the process Smiley Happy 

Look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos