Menu
Millarat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone porting

I recently moved my package from my house to my parents house on the advice of a service advisor and requested that we keep my parents number. This however has yet to happen even thou it was guaranteed it would be okay. Anybody help with this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone porting

Hi Millarat

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service, I've checked the account linked to the email address you've used to sign up here and can see that the number port was successful. 

When using your phone, are you hearing any noise, crackling or interference? Also, as it's been a few days since your post, can you check your number again to make sure it's not been ported since then? 

If it's still incorrect, let me know and I'll do everything I can to escalate this from our end for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Millarat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All successful m8 cheers for your help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excellent!

Thanks for taking the time to let me knowMan Happy

You know where to find us should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide