Menu
Highlighted
Carolineflynn11
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

My phone makes a buzzing noise when i pick up. I cannot get a dialing tone.  I have done a check online to see if there is fsult but says there is not - while vlearly there is. I cannot phone anyoneto report the fault - as I have no phone.  Any ideas how I do this please

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working

Hi Carolineflynn11,

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the delayed reply and the dial tone issue.

Have you managed to get this resolved since posting? If not, please let me know and I can assist you further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
minihahasky
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We are having the exact same issue with our phone there is a crackling noise no dial tone and we can not phone out or in and therefore unable to phone virgin media. Earlier we had issues with all system however those are appearing on the service status and one has been solved the other is being worked on but the phone status says it is fine however it appears to be incorrect.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My apologies minihahasky,

Can you click this link for me - virg.in/service then sign in to it, and run the fault test on the telephone service? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Carolineflynn11
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you all for helpful advice.  I called out the engineer as there was a fault on limecoming into my house.  All resolved now thanks again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am glad to hear it has been resolved for you Carolineflynn11, if you need anything else just let us know.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos