Menu
Izzie31
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone not ringing anymore

Hi

I am experiencing an issue with my landline. I have a dial tone and can call out, but when trying to call in, the phone does not ring. If I do pick up the phone when calling from my cell, even though it doesn’t ring or light up, the call goes through. I have tried doing a reset on my phone and borrowing a friend’s phone but nothing works.  

I have done an online line test but there is nothing wrong with the line.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not ringing anymore

Hi Izzie31

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look as well as running some tests on the line. We're detecting some issues with the line and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not ringing anymore

Hi Izzie31

Thanks for taking the time to confirm the appointment, I appreciate it.

I'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide