Menu
davendotb
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone line not working

I found yesterday (Friday) that my home phone line is dead. I’ve tried the main socket and have tried other handsets. Anyone else lost their phone line in the OL9 9 area?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line not working

Hi davendotb

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've taken a closer look at this from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi davendotb

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad to hear that you've already arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look. 

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
plystlevan
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no phone line since monday PL6. CAN'T CONTACT ANYBODY TO RESOLVE!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi plsystlevan

Sorry to hear about this issue, I've been able to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're not detecting any issues, with that in mind re you able to test your handset at all? Either by trying an alternate handset on your line or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from oyu

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi davendotb

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm very sorry for the continued problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service. 

I've been able to take a look at your account and email the engineering manager in your local area for more information regarding this issue. 

As soon as I hear back, I'll be in touch to let you know.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

0 Kudos