Menu
BenCheek
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line Not Working Again

Hello,

My home phone has not been working for a couple of months, also my internet is very slow, alot slower than it should be, and my bills are much, much to high.

Please can you send someone over to fix my phone line and my internet.

Thankyou very much,

Yours Sincerely,

Ben Cheek

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line Not Working Again

Hi BenCheek,

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems with your services, and I'd like to help get these issues resolved.

Do you have a dial tone on your landline?

What speeds are you currently getting on both a wired and wireless connection?

Have you called our team recently to discuss your package price?

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
BenCheek
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am not getting any sort of tone on my phone, not working at all.

I do not know what speed I am getting on my internet, it is very slow though. Luckily upstairs from me are letting me log in with there internet as mine was too slow to use.

Please can you send someone round to fix that for me, last time you sent someone round he managed to fix the internet and the phone for me.

I have not spoken to anyone about the ridiculously high cost of my package, last time I did they were no help at all, very unfriendly and unwilling to reduce the cost of my services? I think that I will just change to a different service provider as Virgin have terrible overpriced services that just do not work half the time, so I am paying for something that I do not even get, so basically being ripped off by them, and this is a terrible way to treat customers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to try a different phone for your landline?

When you pick the phone up, is there anything at all or any automated messages? Are you able to make any calls from it?

With regards to your broadband, can you perform a speed test using a wired connection if possible?

Please give us more information so we can help you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
BenCheek
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I do not need to try a different phone for my landline, I know that it is the phone line that is not working. It has stopped working several times before, each time you send a guy to fix it, he comes to fix it and a week or 2 later it stops working again. When you pick up the phone, there is no dial tone.

I do not know how to do an internet speed test, there is no way for me to do that with a wired connection, I just know that it does not work properly most of the time.

Please can you send someone over to fix my phone line, I can be in later on next week, can you send someone over then?

Thankyou very much,

Ben Cheek

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry we haven't been able to permanently fix this for you BenCheek.

I'll send you a Private Message so I can take a look at your account.

Please reply to it and  we'll go  from there.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos