Menu
Marieeldo
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Paying for line rental

Does anyone know if you can have the line rental charge removed from your bill. I don’t even have a landline phone. Never have. Why am I paying for it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for line rental

if its part of your package you should ahve one. If you do nto call VM and get one installed.

You can remove it but if its part of the package it might change the package and having all services gives you a bigger discount so you might not save that much

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you cancel line rental your broaband increases in price by £19 per month
0 Kudos
Marieeldo
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh ok thanks. I did tell them when I took the plan out that we don’t use a landline phone. Maybe it’s on there just to keep it down then. Noticed it on my bill for £19 and was just wandering if it could be taken off to save some money. 

0 Kudos
Marieeldo
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have a working landline, we just don’t use It as we just use our mobiles. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Marieeldo wrote:

Oh ok thanks. I did tell them when I took the plan out that we don’t use a landline phone. Maybe it’s on there just to keep it down then. Noticed it on my bill for £19 and was just wandering if it could be taken off to save some money. 

Maximum saving for removing a Landline is £5 a month due to loss of discount. It may be less up to non existent if you are on one of the more recent bundles.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos