Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ongoing problems with landline in area 26

Brilliant news, thanks for taking the time to let me know. 

We're looking forward to getting the phone line up and running.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SamFitzsimmons
Tuning in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

One can only imagine the impact that the on-going problem I'm having with Virgin Media would have on someone who was elderly and relied on their landline to access services.

The problem (a capacity issue in area 26) has been known to Virgin Media  for a long time, so at this point I intend to make a formal complaint and escalate as necessary. I'm also aware through the Virgin Media Community forum that I'm not the only customer that has been advised that this is a capacity issue, so perhaps there is a wider issue that needs to be highlighted to the regulatory authority.

Once again thank you for your efforts to get this problem resolved but clearly there are significant engineering issues which Virgin Media are unable to properly resource.

Regards

Sam 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam.

Thanks for your reply.

I can escalate the issue for you regarding your landline so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos