Menu
davidn1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nuisance calls

Getting many calls from a pre recorded message purporting to be from my internet service provider, one at 7.30am (Saturday) this morning...woke my kids.

When with BT they offered a free call screening service where these numbers could be blocked or at least sent to voicemail. Do Virgin offer something similar, I wonder?

At the very least here is a company or whatever it is trying to pass itself off as Virgin. This in itself is actionable under English law so maybe someone should brief Virgins chief legal officer, although not on Saturday..Monday would be fine

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nuisance calls

Hello davidn1

Thanks for taking the time to contact us in regards to the recent call received. We understand the concern this can cause and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Do you have the number you were contacted from so we can get this raised to be looked into further?

Rob

0 Kudos
davidn1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can give the latest number, but every time I receive a nuisance call it's from a different number. Anyway, try this one....

003051753287 or 002294578039

Thanks your help

David

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for those numbers davidn1

As the numbers change more or less each time a company like this makes a call we are quite limited to do much a the moment. 

If they do become a nuisance then you can also report them to https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos