Menu
Timandcaro
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone line

On Wednesday we had no phone line for most of the day (the phone said no line and if you rang it, it went to the virgin answer phone). I ran a test at about 6pm and it came back saying inconclusive. I checked the phone at about 10pm and it was working again. The same thing has happened today - no phone line. If I run a check now it gets to 99% and then stops. Any ideas?  Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Timandcaro
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line

48 hours and still no land line. Interesting that I have to ring them to report the fault. On what?!? I have no phone line! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line

Hi Timandcaro

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've been able to take a closer look at this from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I'll send you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos