Menu
dancenow
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NO LANDLINE at home BUT I CAN CALL IT

hi i have no landline line is dead i have checked all cords phones etc but dead  i can call it from my mobile but line dead at home please sort it out its happened a few times over last few months but line has come back , can a engineer check the north london tottenham n17 8bq area please ,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO LANDLINE at home BUT I CAN CALL IT

Hi there dancenow, 

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - sorry that you're having some issues with your landline. 

You advise you can call it from your mobile - do you mean that it rings and you can answer it?

If that is the case, have you tried a new handset in the master socket (rather than just checking the cords) or tried the handset in another line that you know works?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
dancenow
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tried twice now booking a appointment for a engineer first one was supposed to come monday  a no show? then today between 8 and 12 pm again a no show please can you look into this as the phone calls are costing me money as i have no home phone working still?? plus i am being charged for a phone service thats not working for a week now?

0 Kudos
dancenow
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

is there somewhere i can email all this info as phoning you is a waste of time and money? i have tried other phones cords etc line is dead but you can ring it but obviously i cant hear it

0 Kudos
dancenow
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

my area is london n17 8bq    surely it must be a fault in my street?

0 Kudos