Menu
Highlighted
Chez4075
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline voicemail

How can I extent the amount of rings before voicemail kicks in. At the moment it doesn't give me enough time to answer the phone.

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline voicemail

Hi

I don’t think you can change it, however if you wish to cancel the service just call 150 and speak to customer services they may be able to extend the number of rings but I’m pretty sure you can’t. You could use your own answering machine which can be set by yourself.

Have a look at Argos and Robert Dyas and some Ryman stores for landline phones with built in answering machines.

Once your voicemail service is cancelled don’t call 1571 again or this will automatically set up voicemail on your line again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Chez4075, 

Welcome to the forums and for your first post Smiley Happy 

Your 1571 voicemail rings can be extended up to 10 rings Smiley Happy 

I have popped you a private message to take some information from you if you wish to go ahead with this change or you can call us on 150/03454541111 and our Customer Care team can arrange this for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Trevor58
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Could you please extend my voicemail rings to 10 also

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trevor58

Thanks for getting in touch about the ringtone extension on voicemail. 

For us to request this for you I need to ask for a few specific details form you and for me to request this I've sent you a PM. 

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!
Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos