Menu
jan-13
Joining in
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline problems in ub4 area...

Still no phone 38 days and counting. 

I've heard of people pulling plugs in boxes as you don't have enough lines. I've also been told there is no compensation 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jan,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you.

I can see this outage is still ongoing at the moment.

You can keep up to date with faults and fix times on our service status checker here.

Once this has been resolved please let us know and we'll look into your credit options.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I've just had my 23rd text with yet another date...the 8th of December...nobody has looked at the problem because virgin have my money and I am of no more value to them. I met an Engineer out on another job yesterday who said your priority is hooking up new installations and they have long lists of jobs they never get to for existing customers. He said nobody will have been to my box...where my line will have been unplugged or knocked out.

I've now had over 30 dates or times for repair. Each saying the problem is identified and an Engineer is on the way...these are just lies. 

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

And another text...number 24....Virgin Media Outage Update - Description: Service update. Telephone fault F006672254. The latest update we have is: We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way. The estimated repair time is now: 10/12/2018 14:00:00. The Virgin Media Team.- ID: F006672254. Best wishes, the Virgin Media Team.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi jan-13,

I can appreciate this can be frustrating, I can assure you the team will be working as hard as possible to get this issue resolved for you. 

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos