Menu
jan-13
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Landline problems in ub4 area...

Anybody else on here with on going landline problems north west London.. ub4 area since October 30th?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline problems in ub4 area...

Hi jan-13

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've taken a look at this from our end and we;re not detecting any errors. Have you been able to test your handset at all? Either by trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line? 

Lastly, are you plugged into the master telephone socket at the moment or an extension?

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Seriously Craig....with almost 30 days of texts from virgin saying we have detected the fault engineers are on their way and estimated fix is the 11tg the 15th the 16th the 21st the 25th the 28th and now the 29th....who do I believe the texts, the fault line, customer service or you? 

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes my phone is plugged in amazingly something I did try 30 days ago and a few times since....

Today's latest ....same loads of we're working on the fault and now the 4th of December. But your still taking money off me for the month I've not had. 

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20181129-134641_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi jan-13,

I am sorry that this has been ongoing for so long.  We certainly can help with crediting you for the loss of service once the issue has been resolved as we don't want you to pay for a service that isn't working.  

I can see the issue is still ongoing currently and the estimated fix time is currently set for 04/12/2018 12:00:00 as you have already mentioned.  I'll be happy to keep monitoring this and update you with anything new as they come up.  

I hope the issue will be resolved very soon.  Please do give us a shout if you require anything further.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dwaynep172
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes, Please do thank you!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dwaynep172

Just checking in to see how the issues with your telephone are at the moment? 

If you're still experiencing issues, let me know what you're seeing and we'll do what we can to assist.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jan-13
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My phone is still not working. We've now been told it will be tomorrow as 12 with the same usual response of course it will be that s what the screen says. Apparently there is something wrong with us for not trusting the screen....36 days is totally reasonable as is a bill of £53 for phone and internet. We should expect slow internet as well because we have 3 phones a laptop a kindle fire stick a kindle and a printer on our super fast internet. We should disconnect everything if not being used...nobody games the kindle isn't used if the stick, pc, or internet is accessed. So basically super fast works one device at a time. We can get £1 refund for the month of no phone....once the man finished telling us about mobile phones 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi jan-13

Apologies again for the continued problems with your telephone service, we're working hard to get this resolved and I hope that will happen very soon.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos