Menu
Sue--m
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Hi, 

My landline has not worked for a few days and I need to report it. I can't dial 150 or phone as it's the phone not working and I don't have a mobile. The online chat is never working. Does it ever work? Is there an email facility to report this? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi Sue--m,

Welcome to the community.

I have checked your line and I'm unable to find any issues in the area so before I arrange for a technician I'd just like to check whether you've tried another handset in the Virgin Media socket?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sue--m
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rose

iv had the engineer out now, I'm waiting for new cables to be pulled. There was a break in mine. When it's finished I would have been without a phone line for nearly 3 weeks. Will I get an automatic refund on the line rental or do I need to apply for it? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue--m,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm glad this is in the process of being resolved.

The refund won't be automatic so once this has been fixed please let us know and we'll look into this for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sue--m
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So...... Last week I had new cables pulled to house and today an engineer connected the cables to the house, then just left.......I had spoken to him when he was outside so he knew I was in. The phone line still doesn't work. Been off nearly a month now could you help me with this please as to phone you by mobile and sit in a que would cost a fortune. I'm still being charged for full amount on Bill even though it's been off for most of the month. 

Sue 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue, 

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I can see that an engineer has been arranged for you so please let me know whether its been resolved and we'll then be able to look into your credit options.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Sue--m
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

The engineer called Wednesday 5th and the phone is now working. I do have another problem now though. I received my new virgin media hub 3 and tv V6 box and installed them Monday evening. Both worked fine Monday night and Tuesday day, then last night the hub 3 stopped working and now says access denied. Any ideas? 

Thanks for your help

sue

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue,

Thanks for keeping me updated.

I have checked the superhub and I can see it's online with no detected issues so please let me know if you're still experiencing problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Sue--m
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes we are back online now. Had a few days of it saying access denied on and off but seems to have settled now and it's back on. Thanks for checking for me. Will we get a partial refund of phone? 

Sue

0 Kudos