Menu
Highlighted
jcasey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

An engineer came to sort this problem last Friday [ 21 September]. I have had no landline since 17 September.

He traced the problem back to the point where he needed to access the on-street cabinet. However he could not access this cabinet. [Someone had constructed a wooden fence around the cabinet making impossible to open]. He left saying that he notified HQ of this problem - sending a picture of it plus surrounding construction - and it would be dealt with.

However I have heard nothing since and still have no landline . This being the 27 September is now the 11th day!  I need this problem progressed and fixed.. What are my next steps? 

JCasey 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline not working

Hi jcasey

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've located your account to take a closer look and I've contacted the engineering management team in your area for an update. As soon as I hear back from them I'll be in touch to let you know. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting things right.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jcasey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig - I am pleased that someone is able to chase things up. Do keep me posted, please. Jim

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem Jim

I've not heard back from this yet so I've escalated this from our end. As soon as I hear back from that I'll be in touch, apologies again for the inconvenience caused. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos