Menu
Highlighted
avon30
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Done all the usual checks. No dialtone. Incoming calls go straight to answerphone. Unable to make outgoing calls. Fault check reveals 99% active. Has only worked occasionally over the past three months. Online help constantly in use.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline not working

HI avon30

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account using your Community details to take a closer look and run some tests on the line. 

We're detecting some errors with the line and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Avon30

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming the appointment, I appreciate it. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi avon30

Thanks for getting back to me to confirm everything. 

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
avon30
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We want to cancel the TV part of the Virgin contract (and just keep the landline and broadband). How do we do this please? The TV box arrived some months ago but we have never activated it and don't need it. Can you advise please?
Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi avon30

To cancel your service, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other, once you've cleared security we can sort this for youMan Happy

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos