Menu
Cella
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Landline issues

Loud crackling when phone picked up. Can't hear other person on line and then phone cuts off. Can't phone Virgin as get cut off mid way. Can't web chat as message says call us during work hours though it was 8.45! Help!

0 Kudos
Cella
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline issues

Still no response! How can I get a Virgin response & help?

0 Kudos
Cella
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Cella wrote:

Still no response! How can I get a Virgin response & help?

Just tried the webchat again and, after it let me send a message, then got another message saying they were offline! I am now ready to chuck all phones out of the window and cancel my subscription if no one helps me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cella

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've taken a look at this from our end and been able to run some tests on the line. We're not detecting any errors at the moment, have you been able to test your handset at all? Either by trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cella
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Grrrr. Clearly nobody's read all my messages. Tried the test already and gave done all the usual things to no avail. Unacceptable to get these unhelpful responses so late after raising. Too late for me as I've had no phone for weeks and after 20 years I'm now off to another provider. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cella

Thanks for the response, hopefully you can understand that as you've not mentioned anywhere here about trying another handset, there's no way of me knowing if you've done that and with that in mind, all I'm trying to do is help.

Sorry to hear you're off to another provider too, we'll be here if there's anything we can help with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cella
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Another lacklustre response although much quicker. Perhaps customer services might be more concerned about losing a customer. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cella

Sorry you feel this way, I'd love to help but would need the information initially requested to be able to do that. 

You know where I'll be if you do want some help with your services. 

Craig 

0 Kudos
Cella
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Grrr! So annoying - wanted help originally obviously. Training need identified it appears. I'm leaving so stop baiting me. 

0 Kudos