Menu
marygemmajim
Joining in
Message 31 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it legal for Sky Tv to take my phone number from Virgin media without my permission

Hi Katie  - a million thanks for getting back to me  - I am delighted to say that I have resolved my problem with Virgin media  - I  am now going after Sky  - it was those that started this fiasco  - so I think it is only right that they should be the ones to answer for it - I would love to go into it with you  - but it would take to long  - I have given Sky until the close of business on the 16th of January 2019 to resolve this issue  - if not  - the following day  - the Ombudsman will be contacted  - then sometime later  - Sky will be reported to Comreg  - again a million thanks for your help  - yours Respectfully  - James Leigh 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 32 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is it legal for Sky Tv to take my phone number from Virgin media without my permission

Hi marygemmajim

I'm so pleased to hear you've got part of this resolved anyway.

It's great the community have been able to support too even if you are in the Republic and not Ulster based.

You might not fall under the remit of our customers as far as forum staff are concerned but you've had some wonderful advice and help here form the community which is brilliant.

Good luck lovely.

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"