Menu
TheReloaded
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent voice transmission issues.

Hello! I am currently having an issue with the other end randomly being cut out from hearing my voice whereas I can hear them fine. I tried calling my mobile phone to check whether I can hear my self on it however it cuts out randomly. I am using the back of the Hub 3 for my phone line at the moment. Please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent voice transmission issues.

Hi TheReloaded, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry you've encountered this issue with your phone line.

Have you been able to check for related known issues on our service status page: virg.in/service? If you sign in from there you can also run tests on the line which may offer a solution.

If there's nothing communicated that could be causing the problem don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a further look.

Alternatively you can text our cable-care team on 07533051809 (Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm) or give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111.

Tom

0 Kudos
TheReloaded
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That issue has gone however another problem has arised!

When talking on then phone, the other person's voice cuts out (randomly), so it is really annoying as sometimes I can't hear them properly.

Basically, the problem has inverted (I guess?) Can you suggest some tips to help? That would be great.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TheReloaded,

Thanks for coming back to us.

My apologies for this issue. I'll go ahead and pop you a PM so I can look further into this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
TheReloaded
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_F wrote:

Hi TheReloaded, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry you've encountered this issue with your phone line.

Have you been able to check for related known issues on our service status page: virg.in/service? If you sign in from there you can also run tests on the line which may offer a solution.

If there's nothing communicated that could be causing the problem don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a further look.

Alternatively you can text our cable-care team on 07533051809 (Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm) or give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111.

Tom

I have checked the service status however it doesn’t seem to detect any issues...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've responded via PM Smiley Happy

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos