Menu
Pinkedodo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Dialing tone

I keep getting an intermittent dailing tone but no messages, I have called my own number from my mobile, l have played message back then deleted as in other answered messages, but still there.  

Any ideas ............ 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Dialing tone

Hi there Pinkedodo,

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your message waiting tone. 

Some areas will always have a stuttered dial tone when a feature is active on the line. Dial 1765 from your Virgin Media home phone and we’ll tell you which colour area you’re in. if you are in Blue zone, you will always have the stuttered dial tone. 

For any other zone, when you dial 1571, are you listening to the end of the message and making sure you press * to exit? 

Give that a go and let us know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pinkedodo
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Dialing tone

Hi, I’ve tried dailing 1765 as suggested in your reply, I’m in the blue zone but can’t understand why this intermittent dailing tone has started as we never had it before. Still baffled, drives me mad when l pick up phone to dail out. I’ve always listen to end of message before deleting. 

0 Kudos