Menu
Highlighted
sanswer
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Increase number of rings on landline before going to voicemail

I would like to increase the number of rings on landline phone to 10 before going to voicemail. Could this be changed on my account please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Increase number of rings on landline before going to voicemail

Hi sanswer

I can help with this, I'd need to request some information so be able to do so, which I've done in a private message. 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from yo

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Stephen

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I can confirm that I've requested the number of rings are extended to the maximum. 

This can take a maximum of 5 working days, although it usually happens a lot sooner.

I'll be here if there's anything I can help with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My phone was installed yesterday and I didn't have this answering machine service with previous supplier so not know if this default 10 rings will be sufficient for my wife to switch her hearing aid to Loop but 10 rings seems a good start time will tell but good to know delay can be longer.

Regarding this voice mail system I did press my 1571 button and there was a welcome message from Virgin Media but this leads me to ask is there no indication to me when a message as been left?

VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sanswer

Thanks for getting back to me to let me know about this, I'm really glad to hear so.

We'll be here if there's anything we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos